Extreme Off Road 7 X 4 Aluminium Camper Trailer
- 7ft x 4ft Heavy Duty Trailer (2100mm x 1200mm)
- Checkerplate Straight walls Highsides (520mm high)
- Galvanized Full Tube Chassis 75x50mm RHS
- Custom made Checkerplate Mudguards (Wider)
- Checkerplate full side steps front & rear (Gussets)
- Checkerplate rear light guards
- Checkerplate floor - 3mm
- Trailer gauge is 3mm in thickness
- 45mm Solid Square Axle
- Eye to Eye AL-KO Outback Off Road Springs (7 Leaf)
- 6 Stud Hubs with 15 inch White Sunraiser Off road Tyres (second-hand tyres) with Brand-New Rims
- Spare wheel with second-hand tyre & brand new rim
- 1 x 20 Litre Jerry can holder on side (Side access & lockable)
- 1 x 4.5kg Gas bottle holder on side (Side access & lockable)
- Heavy Duty Swing out Checkerplate tailgate (Lockable)
- 2 x ALKO Big Foot stabilizing wind down legs (Including handle)
- Upright spare wheel mount (Including spare tyre)
- Provision for tool box on drawbar
- 1800mm long 100 x 50mm drawbar RHS
- Drawbar extended to front spring hanger
- Brand New Off Road AL-KO coupling
- 10” swingable Jockey wheel
- 7 pin flat or round plug
- LED Lights
- Load Capacity 750kg GVM
- Including 12 months Private Registration.
- Direct from manufacturer and Australian made Trailers
- 12 Months Warranty
- Approximate weight: 470 kgs
What people share their experience with us ?
I took delivery of a 7x4 trailer (Cardiff) on Thursday. During my 40+km trip home it rode beautifully - no bounce, no sway, and no shunting. Thanks for such a well-designed machine. And also thanks to Larry for his courtesy and friendly help and advice.
Note2: All Second Hand rims and tyres are common with the trailer industry. New tyres can be ordered as an option if required.