7 X 4 On Road Aluminum Trailer
- 7ft x 4ft Heavy Duty Trailer (2100mm x 1200mm)
- Checkerplate Ribbed Highsides (520mm high)
- Checkerplate Mudguards
- Checkerplate full side steps at Rear (Gussets)
- Checkerplate rear light guards
- Checkerplate floor - 3mm
- Trailer gauge is 3mm in thickness
- Galvanised Tube Chassis 50x50mm RHS
- 39mm Round Solid Axle
- 5 Leaf slipper springs
- 5 Stud Ford pattern with 15" White Sunraiser Tyres (second-hand tyres) with brand new rims
- Spare wheel (second-hand tyre) with brand new rim
- 1 x 20 Litre Jerry can holder on side (Side access & lockable)
- 1 x 4.5kg Gas bottle holder on side (Side access & lockable)
- Heavy Duty Checkerplate Swing out tailgate (Lockable)
- 2 x ALKO Big Foot Stabilizing wind down legs (Including handle)
- Upright spare wheel mount (Including spare tyre)
- Provision for tool box on drawbar
- 1500mm long 75x50mm RHS drawbar
- LED Lights
- Quick release coupling
- 6” swingable Jockey wheel
- 7 pin flat or round plug
- LED Lights
- Load Capacity 750kg GVM
- Including 12 months Private NSW Registration.
- Direct from manufacturer and Australian made Trailers
- 12 Months Warranty
- Approximate weight: 410 kgs
What people share their experience with us ?
I took delivery of a 7x4 trailer (Cardiff) on Thursday. During my 40+km trip home it rode beautifully - no bounce, no sway, and no shunting. Thanks for such a well-designed machine. And also thanks to Larry for his courtesy and friendly help and advice.
Note2: All Second Hand rims and tyres are common with the trailer industry. New tyres can be ordered as an option if required.