Heavy Duty High Side Box Trailer
- These trailers have 21 inch ribbed sides for extra strength
- Checkerplate floor & mudguards
- Checkerplate bracket support for rear tail lights
- Tie rails on all four sides
- 5 leaf springs
- 75x50 drawbar
- Front & rear supports on mudguards
- Drop down tailgate
- 7 pin flat plug and a safety chain on all our trailers for your security
- Standard 50mm ball quick release coupling
- LED Lights
- Includes 12 months private registration
- 750kgs GVM
- Brand new Sunraiser Rims and secondhand tyres
These are the same as the light & medium duty trailers except they come with checkerplate floors, checkerplate mudguards & checkerplate bracket support lights for extra strength, 5 leaf springs for heavy duty suspension for carrying heavy load capacities, 75x50 drawbar, front & rear supports on mudguards.
Our Heavy Duty model is constructed from hot rolled steel with 2.1mm Checkerplate floor & mudguards & re-inforced sides.
What people share their experience with us ?
Hi guys Loving the camper trailer we bought just before Christmas, been away in it a couple of times already and it's perfect.
Note2: All Second Hand rims and tyres are common with the trailer industry. New tyres can be ordered as an option if required.