Terms & Conditions
We anticipate that the purchases that our customers make will meet their expectations of quality, function and design. If, however, a customer should require warranty they must retain their invoice and trailer must be presented to any of our showroom factories.A customer can seek warranty under certain circumstances, commonly referred to as the right to repair or replace. Warranty would be in order which includes the goods:
- Has a fault & the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Does not work in the way the customer was lead to believe it would work.
- Does not match the sample that they were shown.
- If the goods are not repairable, we may be able to replace the item. Some warranties are for replacement and not repairs.
- All goods distributed by the company are guaranteed against defective parts or workmanship.
- The Company's liability for faulty or wrongly supplied goods is limited to refunds of the invoiced value or the replacement of the goods.
- The Company's sole obligation it has in respects to its Products shall be limited to replacement of any Product which proves to be defective, provided in each case that a written notice is given to the Company on the discovery of the defect.
- The Company's obligation to replace defective Products shall not apply to any Product that has been:
- Damaged arising from faulty or incorrect fitting
- Subjecting to misused, neglect or accident, including causes external to the product.
- Altered in such manner as to affect adversely its performance, stability or reliability.
- Subject to environment stress (rust)
- Used for any purpose other than for what it is designed.
- Customers have simply changed their minds about the goods
- No longer required reasons
- Goods were damaged after the customer bought them.
- A customer has no proof of purchase, i.e. the customer does not have their invoice.
- Wear & tear, rust or inflicted damaged
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, such but not, limited to loss of anticipated profits or benefits resulting from the use of the products or otherwise arising out of any breach of any warranty even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Where applicable, this liability will not exceed the manufactures’ warranty.
- This warranty only becomes operative upon payment in full of the purchase price thereof for the period of twelve (12) months from date of purchase.